- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Your Memory as You Age
If you needed it, there is more medical proof that our mental abilities slow down as we get older.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Are you getting more forgetful? You’re not alone. A new study found people in their 50’s who are shown an object in a photo are slower to name the object compared to younger people. The good news is eventually, folks in their 50’s do come up with the name.
However, the study in the Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society says people in their 60’s and 70’s are slower to get the name and, more often, get it wrong. The researchers say they don’t know why it happens.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.