- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 37 mins ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Your Memory as You Age
If you needed it, there is more medical proof that our mental abilities slow down as we get older.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Are you getting more forgetful? You’re not alone. A new study found people in their 50’s who are shown an object in a photo are slower to name the object compared to younger people. The good news is eventually, folks in their 50’s do come up with the name.
However, the study in the Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society says people in their 60’s and 70’s are slower to get the name and, more often, get it wrong. The researchers say they don’t know why it happens.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.