- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 3 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 23 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Your Memory as You Age
If you needed it, there is more medical proof that our mental abilities slow down as we get older.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Are you getting more forgetful? You’re not alone. A new study found people in their 50’s who are shown an object in a photo are slower to name the object compared to younger people. The good news is eventually, folks in their 50’s do come up with the name.
However, the study in the Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society says people in their 60’s and 70’s are slower to get the name and, more often, get it wrong. The researchers say they don’t know why it happens.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.