- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Connecticut Lawmaker Wants To Publicize Names And Addresses Of Gun Owners
State Rep. Steven Dargen wants names and addresses of the state’s approximately 170,000 gun owners made public.
Names of gun owners are now confidential, but Dargen believes if people know how many guns are spread across communities, they’ll be safer.
State Senator Martin Looney, of New Haven, is proposing ammunition control legislation, which would prohibit anyone barred from owning a gun from owning bullets or any other kind of ammunition.
“A gun without ammunition is only a club. We really need to restrict access to ammunition,” Looney said.