- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 42 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Connecticut Lawmaker Wants To Publicize Names And Addresses Of Gun Owners
State Rep. Steven Dargen wants names and addresses of the state’s approximately 170,000 gun owners made public.
Names of gun owners are now confidential, but Dargen believes if people know how many guns are spread across communities, they’ll be safer.
State Senator Martin Looney, of New Haven, is proposing ammunition control legislation, which would prohibit anyone barred from owning a gun from owning bullets or any other kind of ammunition.
“A gun without ammunition is only a club. We really need to restrict access to ammunition,” Looney said.