- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 23 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Connecticut Lawmaker Wants To Publicize Names And Addresses Of Gun Owners
State Rep. Steven Dargen wants names and addresses of the state’s approximately 170,000 gun owners made public.
Names of gun owners are now confidential, but Dargen believes if people know how many guns are spread across communities, they’ll be safer.
State Senator Martin Looney, of New Haven, is proposing ammunition control legislation, which would prohibit anyone barred from owning a gun from owning bullets or any other kind of ammunition.
“A gun without ammunition is only a club. We really need to restrict access to ammunition,” Looney said.