- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 6 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Connecticut Lawmaker Wants To Publicize Names And Addresses Of Gun Owners
State Rep. Steven Dargen wants names and addresses of the state’s approximately 170,000 gun owners made public.
Names of gun owners are now confidential, but Dargen believes if people know how many guns are spread across communities, they’ll be safer.
State Senator Martin Looney, of New Haven, is proposing ammunition control legislation, which would prohibit anyone barred from owning a gun from owning bullets or any other kind of ammunition.
“A gun without ammunition is only a club. We really need to restrict access to ammunition,” Looney said.