- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Tone Deaf!
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Tone Deaf! The latest “outrage” towards Republicans is their hesitance to green light 60 Billion dollars of Hurricane Sandy relief out of regular order, even though the Senate’s Bill was filled with Pork. Speaker Boehner has ordered a Two Votes of the Matter but the long fangs are out from both Republicans and Democrats. Are Republicans being Tone Deaf? Leslie examines.
Plus: Study finds Swearing at Work is a bad career move, 6 Year old Suspended for making “Gun” gesture with Finger and should employers have access to your private Sign In information for Facebook?