- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Hobby Lobby Defies ObamaCare Mandate: Would You Go Down With The Ship?
Hobby Lobby says they will defy the ObamaCare birth-control mandate. However, doing so may cost the company $1.3 million dollars a day! Is the retail chain doing the right thing or is risking the company not just a bad business move, but unfair to their employees? WEIGH IN HERE
Darrel from New Jersey called in and argued that allowing Hobby Lobby a ‘exemption’ from the contraception mandate would open the door to Sharia Law! Sounds nuts? Listen and you decide!
LISTEN HERE NOW: