- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 8 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 10 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Hobby Lobby Defies ObamaCare Mandate: Would You Go Down With The Ship?
Hobby Lobby says they will defy the ObamaCare birth-control mandate. However, doing so may cost the company $1.3 million dollars a day! Is the retail chain doing the right thing or is risking the company not just a bad business move, but unfair to their employees? WEIGH IN HERE
Darrel from New Jersey called in and argued that allowing Hobby Lobby a ‘exemption’ from the contraception mandate would open the door to Sharia Law! Sounds nuts? Listen and you decide!
LISTEN HERE NOW: