- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Hobby Lobby Defies ObamaCare Mandate: Would You Go Down With The Ship?
Hobby Lobby says they will defy the ObamaCare birth-control mandate. However, doing so may cost the company $1.3 million dollars a day! Is the retail chain doing the right thing or is risking the company not just a bad business move, but unfair to their employees? WEIGH IN HERE
Darrel from New Jersey called in and argued that allowing Hobby Lobby a ‘exemption’ from the contraception mandate would open the door to Sharia Law! Sounds nuts? Listen and you decide!
LISTEN HERE NOW: