- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 10 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Hobby Lobby Defies ObamaCare Mandate: Would You Go Down With The Ship?
Hobby Lobby says they will defy the ObamaCare birth-control mandate. However, doing so may cost the company $1.3 million dollars a day! Is the retail chain doing the right thing or is risking the company not just a bad business move, but unfair to their employees? WEIGH IN HERE
Darrel from New Jersey called in and argued that allowing Hobby Lobby a ‘exemption’ from the contraception mandate would open the door to Sharia Law! Sounds nuts? Listen and you decide!
LISTEN HERE NOW: