- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 16 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Documents: al-Awlaki Bought 9/11 Hijackers Tickets [VIDEO]
New documents show a connection between radical American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and the men who carried out the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01. Within days of the attacks, the FBI suspected he had purchased tickets for the hijackers.
FOX’s Catherine Herridge reports from Washington:
According to newly-released, heavily-redacted FBI records – exclusively reviewed by FOX News and obtained by Judicial Watch – the Bureau’s investigation of al-Awlaki’s VISA transactions showed purchases for a Mohammed Atta on August 13th, 2001 for an American West Airlines flight from Washington DC to Las Vegas to Miami.
According to the joint Congressional inquiry into 9/11, this was one of Atta’s final, crucial surveillance flights. The records also list the names of Satam al-Suqami and a W. al-Sheri, they appear to be muscle hijackers.
WATCH more on these new documents: