- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Documents: al-Awlaki Bought 9/11 Hijackers Tickets [VIDEO]
New documents show a connection between radical American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and the men who carried out the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01. Within days of the attacks, the FBI suspected he had purchased tickets for the hijackers.
FOX’s Catherine Herridge reports from Washington:
According to newly-released, heavily-redacted FBI records – exclusively reviewed by FOX News and obtained by Judicial Watch – the Bureau’s investigation of al-Awlaki’s VISA transactions showed purchases for a Mohammed Atta on August 13th, 2001 for an American West Airlines flight from Washington DC to Las Vegas to Miami.
According to the joint Congressional inquiry into 9/11, this was one of Atta’s final, crucial surveillance flights. The records also list the names of Satam al-Suqami and a W. al-Sheri, they appear to be muscle hijackers.
WATCH more on these new documents: