- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Also Tucked Into The Fiscal Cliff Bill… [VIDEO]
The fiscal cliff bill just signed by the President was supposed to be about taxes, deficits and unemployment insurance, but it was also about movies, race cars and asparagus.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz explains:
Tucked quietly into the bill were a lot of pricey giveaways. A tax break for new NASCAR facilities. Breaks for rum production and algae and asparagus growers. For Hollywood, a break on the cost of movie and TV production.
(McCain) “The original intent of all this was to reduce the debt and deficit and clearly what they had just done as we avoid the fiscal cliff is add to it.”
Arizona GOP Senator John McCain calls it shameful. He did vote for the measure, but says members were not given enough time to tease out these hidden pork perks.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: