- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 3 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Also Tucked Into The Fiscal Cliff Bill… [VIDEO]
The fiscal cliff bill just signed by the President was supposed to be about taxes, deficits and unemployment insurance, but it was also about movies, race cars and asparagus.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz explains:
Tucked quietly into the bill were a lot of pricey giveaways. A tax break for new NASCAR facilities. Breaks for rum production and algae and asparagus growers. For Hollywood, a break on the cost of movie and TV production.
(McCain) “The original intent of all this was to reduce the debt and deficit and clearly what they had just done as we avoid the fiscal cliff is add to it.”
Arizona GOP Senator John McCain calls it shameful. He did vote for the measure, but says members were not given enough time to tease out these hidden pork perks.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: