- AFMW: Jeff GordonPosted 51 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 13thPosted 5 hours ago
- CDC Report Shows Flu Vaccine BenefitsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Also Tucked Into The Fiscal Cliff Bill… [VIDEO]
The fiscal cliff bill just signed by the President was supposed to be about taxes, deficits and unemployment insurance, but it was also about movies, race cars and asparagus.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz explains:
Tucked quietly into the bill were a lot of pricey giveaways. A tax break for new NASCAR facilities. Breaks for rum production and algae and asparagus growers. For Hollywood, a break on the cost of movie and TV production.
(McCain) “The original intent of all this was to reduce the debt and deficit and clearly what they had just done as we avoid the fiscal cliff is add to it.”
Arizona GOP Senator John McCain calls it shameful. He did vote for the measure, but says members were not given enough time to tease out these hidden pork perks.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: