- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 6 mins ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 45 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Cave! Conservative “activists” and some politicians are “enraged” after the House Passed the Senate Bill to extend Bush Tax Cuts on 98 Percent of Americans. Everyone seems to think President Obama rolled the GOP. Did he or did Republicans make the smart move? Leslie speaks with WSJ Senior Economic writer Stephen Moore and FNC Digital Political Editor Chris Stirewalt!
Plus: Is College Worth the expense? Is requesting a Credit Score a wise Dating Tactic?