- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 4 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Cave! Conservative “activists” and some politicians are “enraged” after the House Passed the Senate Bill to extend Bush Tax Cuts on 98 Percent of Americans. Everyone seems to think President Obama rolled the GOP. Did he or did Republicans make the smart move? Leslie speaks with WSJ Senior Economic writer Stephen Moore and FNC Digital Political Editor Chris Stirewalt!
Plus: Is College Worth the expense? Is requesting a Credit Score a wise Dating Tactic?