- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 36 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 2 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Cave! Conservative “activists” and some politicians are “enraged” after the House Passed the Senate Bill to extend Bush Tax Cuts on 98 Percent of Americans. Everyone seems to think President Obama rolled the GOP. Did he or did Republicans make the smart move? Leslie speaks with WSJ Senior Economic writer Stephen Moore and FNC Digital Political Editor Chris Stirewalt!
Plus: Is College Worth the expense? Is requesting a Credit Score a wise Dating Tactic?