- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 11 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Cave! Conservative “activists” and some politicians are “enraged” after the House Passed the Senate Bill to extend Bush Tax Cuts on 98 Percent of Americans. Everyone seems to think President Obama rolled the GOP. Did he or did Republicans make the smart move? Leslie speaks with WSJ Senior Economic writer Stephen Moore and FNC Digital Political Editor Chris Stirewalt!
Plus: Is College Worth the expense? Is requesting a Credit Score a wise Dating Tactic?