- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 18 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Cave! Conservative “activists” and some politicians are “enraged” after the House Passed the Senate Bill to extend Bush Tax Cuts on 98 Percent of Americans. Everyone seems to think President Obama rolled the GOP. Did he or did Republicans make the smart move? Leslie speaks with WSJ Senior Economic writer Stephen Moore and FNC Digital Political Editor Chris Stirewalt!
Plus: Is College Worth the expense? Is requesting a Credit Score a wise Dating Tactic?