- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 20 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Wisconsin Pol: “No Black People…Care About Kwanza–Just White Left-Wingers”
Wisconsin State Senator Glenn Grothman doesn’t like Kwanza.
…Grothman railed against the holiday in a December press release, saying it was invented by a racist radical in the 60s and is kept alive today by fanatical liberals who want to destroy America. African Americans, however, have almost no interest in the holiday themselves.
“Of course, almost no black people today care about Kwanza—just white left-wingers who try to shove this down black people’s throats in an effort to divide America,” he wrote.
Later in the release, which is titled “Why Must We Still Hear About Kwanza,” Grothman frets about the danger of schools teaching children about Kwanza.
“Irresponsible public school districts…try to tell a new generation that blacks have a separate holiday than Christians,” he warned. “Be on the lookout if a K-12 or college teacher tries to tell your children or grandchildren it’s a real holiday,” he added.
Previously, Grothman advised abused women to remember why they fell in love in the first place, advocated a bill equating single women witih child abuse, and said pay disparity between genders is fine, since men need more money.