- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 48 mins ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Times Square Rings In 2013 In Style [VIDEO]
It was the first New Year’s Eve in New York’s Times Square since the longtime icon of the night, Dick Clark, passed away. And despite a difficult 2012 for many, there was one heckuva party to ring in the New Year.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig was there:
It’s like standing in a snowglobe, just with confetti swirling around instead of snow. Revelers in their blue, puffy hats sharing handshakes, hugs and the traditional New Year’s kiss, of course. Those kisses going off without a hitch thanks to the free chap stick handed out during the night.
2013 a welcome changeover for the millions in the region, after a 2012 that brought the Sandys: First, the Superstorm that ravaged the coast, then the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary, just a couple of hours away from here.
The million-plus packing the streets here ringing it in in style, with kissing contests, live music, even a wedding.
In Times Square, Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: