- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 59 mins ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Times Square Rings In 2013 In Style [VIDEO]
It was the first New Year’s Eve in New York’s Times Square since the longtime icon of the night, Dick Clark, passed away. And despite a difficult 2012 for many, there was one heckuva party to ring in the New Year.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig was there:
It’s like standing in a snowglobe, just with confetti swirling around instead of snow. Revelers in their blue, puffy hats sharing handshakes, hugs and the traditional New Year’s kiss, of course. Those kisses going off without a hitch thanks to the free chap stick handed out during the night.
2013 a welcome changeover for the millions in the region, after a 2012 that brought the Sandys: First, the Superstorm that ravaged the coast, then the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary, just a couple of hours away from here.
The million-plus packing the streets here ringing it in in style, with kissing contests, live music, even a wedding.
In Times Square, Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: