- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 12 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 12 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
New Year, New Laws [VIDEO]
Today marks the beginning of 2013, a new year. And with the new year, many new laws are taking effect.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
From gay rights to immigration, January 1st brings new state laws into effect.
In California and Illinois, it’s becoming illegal for bosses to demand a look at your Facebook or Twitter pages. But it’s becoming mandatory for bosses in Georgia to pay more money into an unemployment-insurance fund.
Alaska is the 31st state requiring health insurance to cover autism.
Pennsylvania is banning carbon monoxide as a method to put animals to sleep.
And the state of Washington is banning copper and other heavy metals from being put in brake pads, saying they pollute salmon streams when the brakes wear out.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on new laws this year: