- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 11 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] T-12 Hours!
T-12 hours! Talks between Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Vice President Joe Biden continued through the night and into Monday morning, as Washington tried to do what it has promised for months: engineer an alternative to the so-called fiscal cliff. Obama blames Congress and Gibson blames Obama. John will have the latest.
Plus: “ What’s your credit score” is the new pickup line?