- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 36 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 22 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 24 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Student Suspended For Writing Poem About Sandy Hook Killer
Courtney Webb, a 17-year-old student, says she wanted to convey that “tragedies in Sandy Hook happen because people feel helpless.” She wrote a people called, “I Know Why He Pulled the Trigger.”
When a teacher found her personal notebook, the poem was reported to school authorities, which led the Life Learning Academy on Treasure Island, San Francisco, to suspend her.
The school, which prides itself on helping students who are not able to assimilate and settle in other schooling establishments, is currently evaluating if Webb is a threat to her fellow students. But Webb contends that her poem is being overanalyzed.