- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 15 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Student Suspended For Writing Poem About Sandy Hook Killer
Courtney Webb, a 17-year-old student, says she wanted to convey that “tragedies in Sandy Hook happen because people feel helpless.” She wrote a people called, “I Know Why He Pulled the Trigger.”
When a teacher found her personal notebook, the poem was reported to school authorities, which led the Life Learning Academy on Treasure Island, San Francisco, to suspend her.
The school, which prides itself on helping students who are not able to assimilate and settle in other schooling establishments, is currently evaluating if Webb is a threat to her fellow students. But Webb contends that her poem is being overanalyzed.