- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Top Apps of 2012
If you’ve got a smart phone or tablet, then you are probably familiar with some of these: the top apps of 2012.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
More of us are spending more time using mobile apps on our cell phones and tablets. Two hours a day on average according to the analytics firm, Flurry.
And what were 2012′s most popular apps?
Angry Birds and YouTube are the top paid and free apps, respectively, at Apple’s App Store. And Draw Something had a big year, even though it trailed off from its February debut.
Generally, social networking apps like Facebook, photo editing and games like Letter Press and Scramble with Friends continue to gain our appreciation.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.