- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 9 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX on Tech: Top Apps of 2012
If you’ve got a smart phone or tablet, then you are probably familiar with some of these: the top apps of 2012.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
More of us are spending more time using mobile apps on our cell phones and tablets. Two hours a day on average according to the analytics firm, Flurry.
And what were 2012’s most popular apps?
Angry Birds and YouTube are the top paid and free apps, respectively, at Apple’s App Store. And Draw Something had a big year, even though it trailed off from its February debut.
Generally, social networking apps like Facebook, photo editing and games like Letter Press and Scramble with Friends continue to gain our appreciation.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.