- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Same-Sex Marriage Now Officially Legal In Maine
It became legal at 12:01 AM Saturday.
On Election Day, voters approved allowing same-sex couples to be issued marriage licenses by the state.
Maine joined two other states that night to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote.
Several Maine communities are opening their town or city halls on Saturday.