- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 57 mins ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO] THE EDGE!
John Gibson Program for Friday, December 28, 2012
The Edge! As all the principle players meet today and House Members returns to Washington DC en masse on Sunday, how much does either side really want a deal or want to use the Fiscal Cliff to leverage their individual bargaining positions? How much will Americans hate either side for this gigantic game of “Chicken”? Gibson examines and speaks with Philip Klein, Senior Writer for “The Washington Examiner.”
Plus: Gun Grabbing pundits defend Newspaper Gun Map, America Worst in the World of Paid Vacations and The Hip Hop Week in Review!