- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO] THE EDGE!
John Gibson Program for Friday, December 28, 2012
The Edge! As all the principle players meet today and House Members returns to Washington DC en masse on Sunday, how much does either side really want a deal or want to use the Fiscal Cliff to leverage their individual bargaining positions? How much will Americans hate either side for this gigantic game of “Chicken”? Gibson examines and speaks with Philip Klein, Senior Writer for “The Washington Examiner.”
Plus: Gun Grabbing pundits defend Newspaper Gun Map, America Worst in the World of Paid Vacations and The Hip Hop Week in Review!