- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 2 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 2 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 6 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO] THE EDGE!
John Gibson Program for Friday, December 28, 2012
The Edge! As all the principle players meet today and House Members returns to Washington DC en masse on Sunday, how much does either side really want a deal or want to use the Fiscal Cliff to leverage their individual bargaining positions? How much will Americans hate either side for this gigantic game of “Chicken”? Gibson examines and speaks with Philip Klein, Senior Writer for “The Washington Examiner.”
Plus: Gun Grabbing pundits defend Newspaper Gun Map, America Worst in the World of Paid Vacations and The Hip Hop Week in Review!