- FOX Country: Taylor Swift Goes “Pop”Posted 55 mins ago
- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- U.S. Ebola Patients Discharged from Hospital [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 22 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
The Most Annoying Words
Every year, a Marist poll ranks the most annoying words to hear in the English language. So what words made the cut this year?
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
It’s the word we don’t want to hear. There’s no better way to end a conversation than with that ubiquitous entry in the English language. According to a Marist poll, it’s now the hands-down winner for least welcome, four years running. It’s not the only word that annoys people. There’s ‘like’ which is disliked by 21% of us. ‘You know’ gets a thumbs down from 17%. ‘Just sayin’ bothers 10%. Meanwhile, ‘twitterverse’, ‘gotcha’ and ‘unsure’ are irritating enough to make the annual list.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.