- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 4 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 13 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
The Most Annoying Words
Every year, a Marist poll ranks the most annoying words to hear in the English language. So what words made the cut this year?
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
It’s the word we don’t want to hear. There’s no better way to end a conversation than with that ubiquitous entry in the English language. According to a Marist poll, it’s now the hands-down winner for least welcome, four years running. It’s not the only word that annoys people. There’s ‘like’ which is disliked by 21% of us. ‘You know’ gets a thumbs down from 17%. ‘Just sayin’ bothers 10%. Meanwhile, ‘twitterverse’, ‘gotcha’ and ‘unsure’ are irritating enough to make the annual list.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.