- So Long Soda?Posted 1 hour ago
- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 18 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 23 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
The Most Annoying Words
Every year, a Marist poll ranks the most annoying words to hear in the English language. So what words made the cut this year?
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
It’s the word we don’t want to hear. There’s no better way to end a conversation than with that ubiquitous entry in the English language. According to a Marist poll, it’s now the hands-down winner for least welcome, four years running. It’s not the only word that annoys people. There’s ‘like’ which is disliked by 21% of us. ‘You know’ gets a thumbs down from 17%. ‘Just sayin’ bothers 10%. Meanwhile, ‘twitterverse’, ‘gotcha’ and ‘unsure’ are irritating enough to make the annual list.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.