- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 18 mins ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Asparagus Cures Hangovers
Even adults aren’t always fans of their vegetables. But one veggie in particular may help you avoid kicking off the new year with a hangover.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A glass of champagne is nice on New Year’s Eve, but the thought of a hangover may deter you from picking up an extra glass. A 2009 study out of South Korea found eating asparagus may be the answer to your dilemma.
Alcohol puts stress on the liver, but asparagus contains amino acids and minerals which protect the liver against toxins. So, those unwanted feelings of nausea, headaches and fatigue that come with drinking could be a thing of the past.
Housecall for Health, I’m Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.