- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Asparagus Cures Hangovers
Even adults aren’t always fans of their vegetables. But one veggie in particular may help you avoid kicking off the new year with a hangover.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A glass of champagne is nice on New Year’s Eve, but the thought of a hangover may deter you from picking up an extra glass. A 2009 study out of South Korea found eating asparagus may be the answer to your dilemma.
Alcohol puts stress on the liver, but asparagus contains amino acids and minerals which protect the liver against toxins. So, those unwanted feelings of nausea, headaches and fatigue that come with drinking could be a thing of the past.
Housecall for Health, I’m Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.