- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 1 hour ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
John Gibson Program for Thursday, December 27, 2012
Marked! A NYC Metro Area Newspaper decided to print the names and addresses of everyone in a Three County area using an “interactive” Map who had a permit to own a Handgun. Their logic is that in the wake of “Newtown” residents in these areas had a “right” to know who owned guns in their midst. Was this Outrageous or practical? Gibson judges.
Plus: The Cliff Awaits, Too Sexy to Work and California Dreaming!