- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 22 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
John Gibson Program for Thursday, December 27, 2012
Marked! A NYC Metro Area Newspaper decided to print the names and addresses of everyone in a Three County area using an “interactive” Map who had a permit to own a Handgun. Their logic is that in the wake of “Newtown” residents in these areas had a “right” to know who owned guns in their midst. Was this Outrageous or practical? Gibson judges.
Plus: The Cliff Awaits, Too Sexy to Work and California Dreaming!