- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
John Gibson Program for Thursday, December 27, 2012
Marked! A NYC Metro Area Newspaper decided to print the names and addresses of everyone in a Three County area using an “interactive” Map who had a permit to own a Handgun. Their logic is that in the wake of “Newtown” residents in these areas had a “right” to know who owned guns in their midst. Was this Outrageous or practical? Gibson judges.
Plus: The Cliff Awaits, Too Sexy to Work and California Dreaming!