- The Balance Of Power: A Turning Point for The Tea Party?Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Is TV’s Future In The Hands Of The Supreme Court?Posted 2 hours ago
- Justice Department Announces New Clemency GuidelinesPosted 19 hours ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Would arming teachers protect schoolchildren from gun violence? Alan speaks with Jim Irvine of the Buckeye Firearms Association and Shannon Watts of One Million Moms for Gun Control.
• Megachurch Pastor Robert Jeffress stops by to discuss his new book, How Can I Know? Answers to Life’s 7 Most Important Questions.
• Activist Jerry Rubin of the Alliance for Survival tells Alan why he’s campaigning against toy guns.