- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
OUTED! Paper Publishes Addresses Of Region’s Gun Owners
This weekend, The Journal News published a map that displayed the addresses of all the pistol permit holders in New York’s Westchester and Rockland counties.
While the publishing the information was “legal”… did it go too far? And will revealing this information jeopardize the safety of gun holders or their neighbors?