- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 31 mins ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
NY Newspaper Publishes Gun Owner Addresses [VIDEO]
Is it fair game or an invasion of privacy? A suburban New York newspaper has published the names and addresses of those in its readership area that are licensed to own guns.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
In the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre, a suburban New York newspaper took an unusual approach to promote gun awareness. The Journal News publishing an interactive map containing the names and addresses of thousands of residents in Rockland and Westchester counties who have gun permits.
Readers quickly condemned the article, saying it targets gun owners while leaving unarmed residents vulnerable to would-be robbers. The paper defended its decision, noting the names and addresses were legally obtained through public records.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this article:
Do you think the article from the Journal News is fair or an invasion of privacy? CLICK HERE to go to our Facebook page and join the conversation.