- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 5 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Fiscal Cliff Brings Obama Home Early [VIDEO]
President Obama is cutting his Hawaiian vacation short, heading back to Washington to try to avoid the fiscal cliff, which is now less than a week away.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has details from Washington:
While a so-called “big deal” or “grand bargain” is likely out of reach, President Obama flies back to D.C. late tonight to work on a scaled-down solution to the fiscal cliff. After an effort to extend tax rates for most taxpayers collapsed in the House last week, the President still described himself as a hopeless optimist.
But President Obama and House Speaker Boehner did not speak over the break. The House has not scheduled when its members will return. The Senate is in session tomorrow.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the fiscal cliff: