- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 11 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Fiscal Cliff Brings Obama Home Early [VIDEO]
President Obama is cutting his Hawaiian vacation short, heading back to Washington to try to avoid the fiscal cliff, which is now less than a week away.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has details from Washington:
While a so-called “big deal” or “grand bargain” is likely out of reach, President Obama flies back to D.C. late tonight to work on a scaled-down solution to the fiscal cliff. After an effort to extend tax rates for most taxpayers collapsed in the House last week, the President still described himself as a hopeless optimist.
But President Obama and House Speaker Boehner did not speak over the break. The House has not scheduled when its members will return. The Senate is in session tomorrow.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the fiscal cliff: