- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 6 mins ago
- President Obama Addresses ISIS and Ukraine CrisisPosted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?Posted 23 hours ago
- Poll: Parents Uncomfortable With Youth FootballPosted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
We wish former President George H. W. Bush speedy recovery and a timely hospital release.
“President Bush has had a series of setbacks which, combined with his age, have complicated the timeline for his release,” spokesman Jim McGrath told AFP.
“His doctors are cautiously optimistic they have his current issues under control, and the president is spending Christmas with Mrs Bush along with his son Neil and grandson Pierce.”
McGrath did not provide more details, nor did he offer a possible release date. The Houston Chronicle reported that Bush had last week developed a fever after feeling weak for a few days.