- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 19 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
We wish former President George H. W. Bush speedy recovery and a timely hospital release.
“President Bush has had a series of setbacks which, combined with his age, have complicated the timeline for his release,” spokesman Jim McGrath told AFP.
“His doctors are cautiously optimistic they have his current issues under control, and the president is spending Christmas with Mrs Bush along with his son Neil and grandson Pierce.”
McGrath did not provide more details, nor did he offer a possible release date. The Houston Chronicle reported that Bush had last week developed a fever after feeling weak for a few days.