- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 4 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
We wish former President George H. W. Bush speedy recovery and a timely hospital release.
“President Bush has had a series of setbacks which, combined with his age, have complicated the timeline for his release,” spokesman Jim McGrath told AFP.
“His doctors are cautiously optimistic they have his current issues under control, and the president is spending Christmas with Mrs Bush along with his son Neil and grandson Pierce.”
McGrath did not provide more details, nor did he offer a possible release date. The Houston Chronicle reported that Bush had last week developed a fever after feeling weak for a few days.