- Deer Tick DangersPosted 13 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
We wish former President George H. W. Bush speedy recovery and a timely hospital release.
“President Bush has had a series of setbacks which, combined with his age, have complicated the timeline for his release,” spokesman Jim McGrath told AFP.
“His doctors are cautiously optimistic they have his current issues under control, and the president is spending Christmas with Mrs Bush along with his son Neil and grandson Pierce.”
McGrath did not provide more details, nor did he offer a possible release date. The Houston Chronicle reported that Bush had last week developed a fever after feeling weak for a few days.