- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Not so Merry!
Not Happy! After a weeklong silence, the National Rifle Association announced Friday that it wants to arm security officers at every school in the country. It pointed the finger at violent video games, the news media and lax law enforcement — not guns — as culprits in the recent rash of mass shootings. Gibson weighs in on the controversial comments.
Say What? Not sure how they did it but the left seemed to make the Newtown, CT shootings into a race issue. Gibson actually agrees with their complaints.
Plus: Gibson took on the shopping malls this weekend and wasn’t too happy, what’s your biggest Christmas gripe?