- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 2 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 6 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[Video] Not so Merry!
Not Happy! After a weeklong silence, the National Rifle Association announced Friday that it wants to arm security officers at every school in the country. It pointed the finger at violent video games, the news media and lax law enforcement — not guns — as culprits in the recent rash of mass shootings. Gibson weighs in on the controversial comments.
Say What? Not sure how they did it but the left seemed to make the Newtown, CT shootings into a race issue. Gibson actually agrees with their complaints.
Plus: Gibson took on the shopping malls this weekend and wasn’t too happy, what’s your biggest Christmas gripe?