- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gangnam Schmangnam! Kim Jong-Eun Deploys Gorgeous All-Girl Band To Celebrate Space Program
North Korea’s beloved Pudgy but Sturdy Leader, Kim Jong-Eun, has deployed his latest weapon of mass destruction, engineered to leave Korean pop star Psy of “Gangnam Style” in the dust.
It is known as “Moranbong” — an all-girl synthopop-meets-electric-string-quartet band — and their latest hit (which we got wind of via Raw Story) celebrates the successful launch of a multistage rocket and deployment of a “weather” satellite.
Enjoy the awesome epicness — or is it epic awesomeness?