- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 6 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Gangnam Schmangnam! Kim Jong-Eun Deploys Gorgeous All-Girl Band To Celebrate Space Program
North Korea’s beloved Pudgy but Sturdy Leader, Kim Jong-Eun, has deployed his latest weapon of mass destruction, engineered to leave Korean pop star Psy of “Gangnam Style” in the dust.
It is known as “Moranbong” — an all-girl synthopop-meets-electric-string-quartet band — and their latest hit (which we got wind of via Raw Story) celebrates the successful launch of a multistage rocket and deployment of a “weather” satellite.
Enjoy the awesome epicness — or is it epic awesomeness?