- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 18 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Gangnam Schmangnam! Kim Jong-Eun Deploys Gorgeous All-Girl Band To Celebrate Space Program
North Korea’s beloved Pudgy but Sturdy Leader, Kim Jong-Eun, has deployed his latest weapon of mass destruction, engineered to leave Korean pop star Psy of “Gangnam Style” in the dust.
It is known as “Moranbong” — an all-girl synthopop-meets-electric-string-quartet band — and their latest hit (which we got wind of via Raw Story) celebrates the successful launch of a multistage rocket and deployment of a “weather” satellite.
Enjoy the awesome epicness — or is it epic awesomeness?