- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Gangnam Schmangnam! Kim Jong-Eun Deploys Gorgeous All-Girl Band To Celebrate Space Program
North Korea’s beloved Pudgy but Sturdy Leader, Kim Jong-Eun, has deployed his latest weapon of mass destruction, engineered to leave Korean pop star Psy of “Gangnam Style” in the dust.
It is known as “Moranbong” — an all-girl synthopop-meets-electric-string-quartet band — and their latest hit (which we got wind of via Raw Story) celebrates the successful launch of a multistage rocket and deployment of a “weather” satellite.
Enjoy the awesome epicness — or is it epic awesomeness?