- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
NRA Fights Back Against Gun Control Critics
Gun control was a hot topic on the Sunday morning political talk shows again this week, with the NRA holding firm to its position in the aftermath of the Newtown school shootings.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington:
The NRA’s Wayne LaPierre defiant in the face of media outlets calling him a gun nut.
(LaPierre) “If it’s crazy to call for putting police and armed security in our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy.”
LaPierre on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” saying gun ownership shouldn’t be hindered; Instead, former law officers who are trained to work with weapons should be protecting students. But on ABC’s “This Week,” Sen. Amy Klobuchar, a Democrat from Minnesota, says that’s not practical.
(Sen. Klobuchar) “We know we can’t have an armed guard at every doorway, at every classroom.”
She wants to see some limits on assault weapons.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.