- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 9 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
NRA Fights Back Against Gun Control Critics
Gun control was a hot topic on the Sunday morning political talk shows again this week, with the NRA holding firm to its position in the aftermath of the Newtown school shootings.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington:
The NRA’s Wayne LaPierre defiant in the face of media outlets calling him a gun nut.
(LaPierre) “If it’s crazy to call for putting police and armed security in our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy.”
LaPierre on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” saying gun ownership shouldn’t be hindered; Instead, former law officers who are trained to work with weapons should be protecting students. But on ABC’s “This Week,” Sen. Amy Klobuchar, a Democrat from Minnesota, says that’s not practical.
(Sen. Klobuchar) “We know we can’t have an armed guard at every doorway, at every classroom.”
She wants to see some limits on assault weapons.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.