- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 3 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 10 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Navy SEAL Commander In Afghanistan Commits Suicide
Cdr. Job W. Price, 42, of Pottstown, PA died in what “appears to be the result of suicide.”
“The Naval Special Warfare family is deeply saddened by the loss of our teammate,” said Capt. Robert Smith, Commander of Naval Special Warfare Group Two, which manages all Virginia-based Navy SEAL teams. “We extend our condolences, thoughts and prayers to the family, friends, and NSW community during this time of grieving.”
“As we mourn the loss and honor the memory of our fallen teammate, those he served with will continue to carry out the mission,” Smith added Sunday.
A U.S. military official confirmed Price was from Virginia Beach, Va.-based SEAL Team 4, which is part of the mission to train Afghan local police to stave off the Taliban in remote parts of Afghanistan. Price is survived by a wife and a daughter.