- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Tennessee Toddler Dies After Accidentally Shooting Himself With Grandfather’s Gun
Brennan Nowell, 2, picked up a .40 caliber gun and shot himself in the side, reports Sarah Jones at PoliciusUSA.
WBIR reports, “Police say 2-year-old Brennan Nowell died after he picked up the .40 caliber gun and shot himself in the side.”
We don’t know the brand of the gun, but as an example, the .40 caliber Smith and Wesson “was developed as a law enforcement cartridge designed to duplicate performance of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s reduced-velocity 10mm Auto cartridge, which could be retrofitted into medium-frame (9mm size) automatic handguns.”
There is no word on whether charges will be filed.