- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
John Boehner Replaces Nancy Pelosi As Least Popular Congressional Leader
With a net favorability rating of negative 20, Boehner’s approval numbers are at the lowest point since he accepted the position of House Speaker. Even among his own party the results aren’t much better: only 55 percent of Republicans approve of his performance.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) didn’t fare much better, with an unfavorable rating of 36 percent.
Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid rounded out the Democratic leadership, with unfavorable reviews of 50 percent and 42 percent, respectively.
The only Congressional politician to get overall positive remarks was Vice President Joe Biden, with a 49 percent favorability rating versus 45 percent unfavorable.