- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 5 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 21st
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“NASA Johnson Style.”
With Psy’s “Gangnam Style” named YouTube’s top trending video of 2012, it’s only fitting that the folks at NASA’s Johnson’s Space Center would parody the Korean rapper’s viral hit to promote space exploration. Using lyrics raving about scientific advances, the video gives a fun glimpse into NASA’s inner workings, including clips from the International Space Station and even features a few real astronauts lip synching and trying to dance like Psy.
Then, there’s this:
“The Charlie Brown School of Dance.”
It’s a satirical commercial mocking the infamous dance moves from “A Charlie Brown Christmas.” The spot features a grown-up Linus wearing a blue blanket around his neck, advertising his dance school that focuses on Peanuts choreography.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
YouTube artists Rhett and Link create wearable holiday cheer in this fun, festive video. The comedic musical team sing a monotone ear bug of a song about mixing the pieces of an all green and an all red sweat suit to create the ultimate holiday lounge wear.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner – and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews