- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
VIDEO: Would More Men Have Prevented the Sandy Hook Tragedy?
Alan asks The Manhattan Institute’s Charlotte Allen how she can defend her claim that “a feminized setting” allowed the tragedy in Newtown.