- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 8 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Swing and a Miss!
Swing and a Miss! 24 hours after publicly pledging that the House would pass a bill that would extend the current tax rates for all but those earning $1 million or more, Speaker John Boehner was forced to admit defeat. Is this the end of the road for Republicans? Chris Stirewalt, FNC Digital Political Editor gives us the latest.
Christmas at McDonalds? McDonald’s has urged its franchisees to open on Christmas Day! Is nothing sacred anymore? John sides on the side of the Big Mac!
Plus: Coleen Burke, author of Christmas with the First Ladies joins John to talk about the holiday magic at the White House.