- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
NRA Speaks After CT School Shooting [VIDEO]
The head of the NRA, made his first public remarks, since the mass shooting a week ago at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun…
(LaPierre) “Is a good guy with a gun.”
NRA Chief Wayne LaPierre making the organization’s first official response to the Connecticut elementary school massacre.
(LaPierre) “Can’t we afford to put a police officer in every single school?”
In addition to armed guards in schools, the NRA also calling on a national data-base of the mentally ill and an effort to curb violent movies and video games.
The announcement was interrupted twice by protesters, one holding a banner reading the ‘NRA killing our kids’.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: