- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
NRA Speaks After CT School Shooting [VIDEO]
The head of the NRA, made his first public remarks, since the mass shooting a week ago at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun…
(LaPierre) “Is a good guy with a gun.”
NRA Chief Wayne LaPierre making the organization’s first official response to the Connecticut elementary school massacre.
(LaPierre) “Can’t we afford to put a police officer in every single school?”
In addition to armed guards in schools, the NRA also calling on a national data-base of the mentally ill and an effort to curb violent movies and video games.
The announcement was interrupted twice by protesters, one holding a banner reading the ‘NRA killing our kids’.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: