- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 18 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Newtown Victims Honored With Silence, Bell Ringing [VIDEO]
One week since a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School left 20 children and six adults dead, the country took pause to remember.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Newtown, Connecticut:
Local officials including Governor Dannel Malloy and residents¬†gathering¬†together observed a¬†moment¬†of¬†silence¬†at 9:30am at Edmond Town Hall here in Newtown in the pouring rain. Nearby, the Trinity Episcopal Church, like so many other places of worship across the nation, rang its bells 26 times in memory of each life lost at Sandy Hook Elementary School. There are more funerals and memorials scheduled here today as well, for the fifth day in a row.
In Newtown, Connecticut, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: