- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Newtown Victims Honored With Silence, Bell Ringing [VIDEO]
One week since a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School left 20 children and six adults dead, the country took pause to remember.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Newtown, Connecticut:
Local officials including Governor Dannel Malloy and residents gathering together observed a moment of silence at 9:30am at Edmond Town Hall here in Newtown in the pouring rain. Nearby, the Trinity Episcopal Church, like so many other places of worship across the nation, rang its bells 26 times in memory of each life lost at Sandy Hook Elementary School. There are more funerals and memorials scheduled here today as well, for the fifth day in a row.
In Newtown, Connecticut, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: