- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 11 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Black Boxes Coming To Cars? [VIDEO]
Black Boxes are a common feature in airplanes. Now, cars, trucks and SUV’s might be getting data recorders too.
FOX Business Network’s Jeff Flock has more on what could end up in your personal vehicle:
The Obama administration is bypassing Congress, planning to require black boxes in all new cars. Insurance companies, law enforcement and safety advocates like the black boxes, because believe it or not, people who get in car accidents tend to misreport details; like whether or not they were speeding, or whether they had their seat belt on or not. Privacy advocates worry about what the government may someday do with the data; make more regulations? Or even track movements.
In Chicago, I’m Jeff Flock, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: