- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 2 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 13 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 20 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 21 hours ago
Black Boxes Coming To Cars? [VIDEO]
Black Boxes are a common feature in airplanes. Now, cars, trucks and SUV’s might be getting data recorders too.
FOX Business Network’s Jeff Flock has more on what could end up in your personal vehicle:
The Obama administration is bypassing Congress, planning to require black boxes in all new cars. Insurance companies, law enforcement and safety advocates like the black boxes, because believe it or not, people who get in car accidents tend to misreport details; like whether or not they were speeding, or whether they had their seat belt on or not. Privacy advocates worry about what the government may someday do with the data; make more regulations? Or even track movements.
In Chicago, I’m Jeff Flock, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: