- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Black Boxes Coming To Cars? [VIDEO]
Black Boxes are a common feature in airplanes. Now, cars, trucks and SUV’s might be getting data recorders too.
FOX Business Network’s Jeff Flock has more on what could end up in your personal vehicle:
The Obama administration is bypassing Congress, planning to require black boxes in all new cars. Insurance companies, law enforcement and safety advocates like the black boxes, because believe it or not, people who get in car accidents tend to misreport details; like whether or not they were speeding, or whether they had their seat belt on or not. Privacy advocates worry about what the government may someday do with the data; make more regulations? Or even track movements.
In Chicago, I’m Jeff Flock, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: