- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
If you are reading this right now, it’s safe to say the world hasn’t ended. Even though today is the day that some people think it’s supposed to.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso, reports on the Mayan Apocalypse:
Some interpretations of the Mayan calendar which ends on December 21st, 2012 predicts an apocalypse. People around the world have been preparing. Building shelters, stocking up on food and running for the hills.
But, not everyone is a believer:
“Honestly, I really don’t think it’s gonna happen. It’s just all the hype. Just like the Y2K.” // “Daylight saving was added on by Caesar, so it should have ended on the 9th, and it didn’t.”
But, just in case the Mayan prophecy does come true.
“There’s no preparing, you just got to take it.” // “I guess all the best if the world does end.”
And from all of us at FOX News Radio, it’s been a pleasure to have you listening.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
The French Village of Bugarach is home to a mountain, which some people think could save their lives. That’s because according to one rumor, aliens live underneath the peak. And just before the Mayan apocalypse hits today, they’ll take off in their spaceship. And you never know, they could have room for a few humans on board.
Bugarach spectator: “Come to meet some crazy people and maybe see some UFO’s if we’re lucky.” // “Yeah, Yeah, that would be nice.”
But the village; population 198, has no interest in crowds. Police have shut off surrounding roads. The Mayor of Bugarach asking visitors to stay away. Perhaps he just wants the spaceships all to himself.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.