- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 9 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Face Off!
Face-Off! Congress is set to vote today on provision of Speaker Boehner’s “Plan B” which puts Republicans on record Raising Taxes on Millionaires. A Presidential Veto Threat, a No Go from the US Senate and lots of Tea Party Republican opposition await any decision. However, some Republicans like Paul Ryan, Charles Krauthammer and Grover Norquist think it’s a good move. Is it? Gibson examines.
Plus: Some blame Media for Newtown like events and McDonald’s open on Christmas!