- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 6 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 12 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Face Off!
Face-Off! Congress is set to vote today on provision of Speaker Boehner’s “Plan B” which puts Republicans on record Raising Taxes on Millionaires. A Presidential Veto Threat, a No Go from the US Senate and lots of Tea Party Republican opposition await any decision. However, some Republicans like Paul Ryan, Charles Krauthammer and Grover Norquist think it’s a good move. Is it? Gibson examines.
Plus: Some blame Media for Newtown like events and McDonald’s open on Christmas!