- AFMW: Nik Wallenda “The King Of The Highwire”Posted 16 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 16 mins ago
- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Face Off!
Face-Off! Congress is set to vote today on provision of Speaker Boehner’s “Plan B” which puts Republicans on record Raising Taxes on Millionaires. A Presidential Veto Threat, a No Go from the US Senate and lots of Tea Party Republican opposition await any decision. However, some Republicans like Paul Ryan, Charles Krauthammer and Grover Norquist think it’s a good move. Is it? Gibson examines.
Plus: Some blame Media for Newtown like events and McDonald’s open on Christmas!