- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 8 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 15 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Face Off!
Face-Off! Congress is set to vote today on provision of Speaker Boehner’s “Plan B” which puts Republicans on record Raising Taxes on Millionaires. A Presidential Veto Threat, a No Go from the US Senate and lots of Tea Party Republican opposition await any decision. However, some Republicans like Paul Ryan, Charles Krauthammer and Grover Norquist think it’s a good move. Is it? Gibson examines.
Plus: Some blame Media for Newtown like events and McDonald’s open on Christmas!