- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 11 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
$500 Million Left at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
At Jerusalem’s Western Wall, Judaism’s holiest site, an unknown worshiper has left hundreds of millions of dollars worth of checks.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has details from Jerusalem:
Here in Jerusalem, deep in the Old City, it’s common for worshipers to leave notes at the Western Wall…but not bank notes, and not half a billion dollars worth! In the cracks of the walls, letters to God are scrunched up on tiny bits of paper, but one worshiper found an envelope with 507 checks in it, each worth around a million dollars.
They’re not addressed to anyone and it’s doubtful they’ll be cashed. Police here say they’re mostly from Nigeria, but some are from the U.S., Europe and Asia. A Rabbi who oversees the Western Wall says he’s found checks before, but they’ve all bounced.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.