- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 14 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Plan B!
Plan B! Add President Obama’s Veto threat and Senate Opposition and Tea Party Opposition to Speaker John Boehner’s “Plan B” on the Fiscal Cliff. Boehner wants votes on the record extending Bush Tax Cuts for everyone but people making over One Million, no Debt Ceiling increase and a perceived PR Victory but both sides aren’t biting. Who’s in worse shape here? Gibson examines.
Plus: Left and Right blaming Violent Video Games for Newtown and other “Spree Killings”