- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
[Video] Plan B!
Plan B! Add President Obama’s Veto threat and Senate Opposition and Tea Party Opposition to Speaker John Boehner’s “Plan B” on the Fiscal Cliff. Boehner wants votes on the record extending Bush Tax Cuts for everyone but people making over One Million, no Debt Ceiling increase and a perceived PR Victory but both sides aren’t biting. Who’s in worse shape here? Gibson examines.
Plus: Left and Right blaming Violent Video Games for Newtown and other “Spree Killings”