- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 55 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 1 hour ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 19 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[Video] Plan B!
Plan B! Add President Obama’s Veto threat and Senate Opposition and Tea Party Opposition to Speaker John Boehner’s “Plan B” on the Fiscal Cliff. Boehner wants votes on the record extending Bush Tax Cuts for everyone but people making over One Million, no Debt Ceiling increase and a perceived PR Victory but both sides aren’t biting. Who’s in worse shape here? Gibson examines.
Plus: Left and Right blaming Violent Video Games for Newtown and other “Spree Killings”