- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 22 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Plan B!
Plan B! Add President Obama’s Veto threat and Senate Opposition and Tea Party Opposition to Speaker John Boehner’s “Plan B” on the Fiscal Cliff. Boehner wants votes on the record extending Bush Tax Cuts for everyone but people making over One Million, no Debt Ceiling increase and a perceived PR Victory but both sides aren’t biting. Who’s in worse shape here? Gibson examines.
Plus: Left and Right blaming Violent Video Games for Newtown and other “Spree Killings”