- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 17 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Plan B!
Plan B! Add President Obama’s Veto threat and Senate Opposition and Tea Party Opposition to Speaker John Boehner’s “Plan B” on the Fiscal Cliff. Boehner wants votes on the record extending Bush Tax Cuts for everyone but people making over One Million, no Debt Ceiling increase and a perceived PR Victory but both sides aren’t biting. Who’s in worse shape here? Gibson examines.
Plus: Left and Right blaming Violent Video Games for Newtown and other “Spree Killings”