- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: FL Terror Arrests
A Federal judge in Florida has decided to keep the younger of two brothers implicated in a terrorism plot in jail now that details of the alleged plot have been revealed.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami in our ongoing series on national security:
Raess Alam Qazi is the younger of two Pakistani-born brothers arrested after Thanksgiving for plotting terrorism. They were taken into custody at their Ft. Lauderdale-area residence. A Federal judge says Qazi must now stay in jail to wait for trial because he’s a flight risk.
Prosecutors, once tight-lipped about why Qazi and his brother were arrested, say he planned to blow himself up in New York City, hoping for mass casualties. He and his brother are pleading not guilty.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.