- AFMW: Singer / Songwriter JewelPosted 2 hours ago
- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
School Safety Takes Center Stage After CT Shooting
From coast to coast, last week’s shooting at Connecticut’s Sandy Hook Elementary School has brought discussions on school safety center stage.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
A few thousand miles away from Newtown, Connecticut, police and school administrators try to reassure Los Angeles parents and students:
(LAPD Chief Charlie Beck) “Our schools are safe. We’ll make them safer.”
While L.A. cops will be posted at all elementary and middle schools starting next month, Texas Governor Rick Perry supports arming teachers and administrators in his state.
(Perry) “If you go through the process and you are a concealed handgun licensed carrying individual, you should be able to carry your handgun anywhere in this state.”
But fellow Republican Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin says there are no perfect solutions to preventing a shooting like the one at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.