- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 4 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 22 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 1 day ago
School Safety Takes Center Stage After CT Shooting
From coast to coast, last week’s shooting at Connecticut’s Sandy Hook Elementary School has brought discussions on school safety center stage.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
A few thousand miles away from Newtown, Connecticut, police and school administrators try to reassure Los Angeles parents and students:
(LAPD Chief Charlie Beck) “Our schools are safe. We’ll make them safer.”
While L.A. cops will be posted at all elementary and middle schools starting next month, Texas Governor Rick Perry supports arming teachers and administrators in his state.
(Perry) “If you go through the process and you are a concealed handgun licensed carrying individual, you should be able to carry your handgun anywhere in this state.”
But fellow Republican Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin says there are no perfect solutions to preventing a shooting like the one at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.