- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 50 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Should nonviolent drug offenders face long prison sentences? Julie Stewart of Families Against Mandatory Minimums discusses the issue.
• Alan weighs in on the president’s claim that some Republicans see no benefit in reaching a deal on the fiscal cliff.