- Bill Clinton: ‘I Could Have Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Health Officials Warn Of Ebola CrisisPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow upPosted 21 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Should nonviolent drug offenders face long prison sentences? Julie Stewart of Families Against Mandatory Minimums discusses the issue.
• Alan weighs in on the president’s claim that some Republicans see no benefit in reaching a deal on the fiscal cliff.