- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 18 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Asperger’s & Violence
The school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut has thrust mental illness into the spotlight, in particular a form of autism known as Asperger Syndrome. Experts are trying to make clear, however, that even if Adam Lanza had Asperger’s, it shouldn’t be blamed for the crime.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Although unconfirmed reports say the Newtown school shooter suffered from a mild form of autism, experts say the condition is unrelated to violence. According to the Asperger’s Association of New England, premeditated violence towards others isn’t one of the traits associated with the disorder.
They say most patients with Asperger’s are kind and gentle, and hope the recent tragedy doesn’t paint a negative picture of the condition.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.