- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Former Supreme Court Nominee Robert Bork Dies
Robert Bork, whose rejected nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court made history, has died in northern Virginia. He was 85.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports:
It was 1987 when Ronald Reagan nominated Appeals Court Judge Robert Bork for the Supreme Court.
(Bork) “There is no reason whatsoever in my record to think that I have any problem protecting women or any other group.”
But Senate Democrats were not so sure.
(Kennedy) “Robert Bork’s America is a land in which women would be forced into back-alley abortions, blacks would sit at segregated lunch counters…”
Senator Ted Kennedy summarizing the case that lead the Senate to reject Bork’s nomination, a vote that did happen as Bork refused to withdraw.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.