- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 41 mins ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Benghazi Attack Report Cites Failures [VIDEO]
Its goal is to get to the bottom of what went wrong in Libya, and an independent review board has some answers in a new report.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The official inquiry cites what it calls, real confusion in Washington and in the field over who had responsibility and the power to make decisions over security at the U.S. facilities in Benghazi.
It says leadership and management at two offices in the State Department was deficient. The report says there was little understanding of the militias at work in Benghazi, and the threats they posed. And that lead to security that was grossly inadequate to deal with the September 11th attacks that killed ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: