- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 16 mins ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 30 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Ban! Even though Red Flags and documented Mental Illness existed in most “Spree Killings” from Seung-Hui Cho to Jared Loughner, the issue of legal intervention is being largely ignored after Newtown, for a full throated political and public advocacy against Assault Weapons. Are people ignoring the larger problem? Do we need to build more Mental Hospitals or ban more guns? Gibson examines.
Plus: Arming Teachers and/or Armed Guards unpopular solution on the Left and Fiscal Cliff Breakthrough or Bust?