- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Ban! Even though Red Flags and documented Mental Illness existed in most “Spree Killings” from Seung-Hui Cho to Jared Loughner, the issue of legal intervention is being largely ignored after Newtown, for a full throated political and public advocacy against Assault Weapons. Are people ignoring the larger problem? Do we need to build more Mental Hospitals or ban more guns? Gibson examines.
Plus: Arming Teachers and/or Armed Guards unpopular solution on the Left and Fiscal Cliff Breakthrough or Bust?