- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 21 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Ban! Even though Red Flags and documented Mental Illness existed in most “Spree Killings” from Seung-Hui Cho to Jared Loughner, the issue of legal intervention is being largely ignored after Newtown, for a full throated political and public advocacy against Assault Weapons. Are people ignoring the larger problem? Do we need to build more Mental Hospitals or ban more guns? Gibson examines.
Plus: Arming Teachers and/or Armed Guards unpopular solution on the Left and Fiscal Cliff Breakthrough or Bust?