- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 5 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Ban! Even though Red Flags and documented Mental Illness existed in most “Spree Killings” from Seung-Hui Cho to Jared Loughner, the issue of legal intervention is being largely ignored after Newtown, for a full throated political and public advocacy against Assault Weapons. Are people ignoring the larger problem? Do we need to build more Mental Hospitals or ban more guns? Gibson examines.
Plus: Arming Teachers and/or Armed Guards unpopular solution on the Left and Fiscal Cliff Breakthrough or Bust?