- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 16 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Ban! Even though Red Flags and documented Mental Illness existed in most “Spree Killings” from Seung-Hui Cho to Jared Loughner, the issue of legal intervention is being largely ignored after Newtown, for a full throated political and public advocacy against Assault Weapons. Are people ignoring the larger problem? Do we need to build more Mental Hospitals or ban more guns? Gibson examines.
Plus: Arming Teachers and/or Armed Guards unpopular solution on the Left and Fiscal Cliff Breakthrough or Bust?