- President Obama Plans To Increase U.S. Fight Against Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 3 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: Marty Brounstein on Why Some Individuals Act Like Heroes
Marty Brounstein, author and management consultant, talked to Brian about why some individuals act like heroes while other do not. Brounstein said that “these are people who were willing to care,” and explained that when these people saw that others desperately needed help, they stepped in not thinking about being a hero, but thinking about the tough situation.