- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 21 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
TX Cop Gives Ticket And $100 Bill
A lesson from a Texas police officer that it pays – sometimes, literally – to be honest with the cops, after he gives one motorist more than just a ticket.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains:
When Hayden Carlo was pulled over in Plano, Texas for an expired registration, he told the officer the truth.
(Tilley) “It was either spend the money on the registration or provide food for his family.”
Still, the 25-year-old was given a ticket.
(Tilley) “The gentleman opened up the citation, and inside there was a $100 bill.”
Given to him so he wouldn’t have to pay a fine.
(Tilley) “All he has to do is get the car registered within 15 days. They will dismiss the ticket.”
Plano Police spokesman David Tilley says the officer didn’t do it for recognition.
(Tilley) “Just said, ‘You know what? This young man, he needed the money more than me.'”
And most of his co-workers don’t even know just who the generous cop is.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.