- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
TX Cop Gives Ticket And $100 Bill
A lesson from a Texas police officer that it pays – sometimes, literally – to be honest with the cops, after he gives one motorist more than just a ticket.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains:
When Hayden Carlo was pulled over in Plano, Texas for an expired registration, he told the officer the truth.
(Tilley) “It was either spend the money on the registration or provide food for his family.”
Still, the 25-year-old was given a ticket.
(Tilley) “The gentleman opened up the citation, and inside there was a $100 bill.”
Given to him so he wouldn’t have to pay a fine.
(Tilley) “All he has to do is get the car registered within 15 days. They will dismiss the ticket.”
Plano Police spokesman David Tilley says the officer didn’t do it for recognition.
(Tilley) “Just said, ‘You know what? This young man, he needed the money more than me.'”
And most of his co-workers don’t even know just who the generous cop is.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.