- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 6 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 7 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Making Sense of it all!
Making Sense of it all! Police say when he carried out the massacre at the elementary school, Adam Lanza was armed with a semi-automatic assault rifle and two pistols. All the weapons were legally purchased by his mother. The president says something must be done about gun violence, but what? Also, Gibson thinks we need to look more into mental health in this country and not weigh all of this tragedy on gun control. John will be joined by Dr. Keith Ablow and Pro Gun Advocate John Lott.